Mr. Green has been leading the way at The Lee Company since 1956. Mr. Green, his wife Mariuse and daughter Beverly moved to Stillwater in 1956. After a 3 1/2 hour drive from Ada, OK, Mr. Green arrived on January 16, 1956, and reported for duty at 7:00 am, a date and time he still fondly remembers today. Throughout his years of service to the Stillwater community, he has been active in: Kiwanis Club, Jaycee's, Downtown Stillwater Unlimited, Stillwater Library Board, 1st United Methodist Church Trustee and board member, Stillwater Industrial Foundation, Andersen Distributor Advisory Council as well as a multitude of other organizations. He was also named Stillwater Businessman of the Year 1986. Mr. Green "retired" in 2016 after 60 years at the helm. He continues to enjoy checking in with us and visiting with the gang when he is moving about town .